Welcome to ACS Benefit Services...
It's Time For A Better Health Plan
ACS Benefit Services, founded in 1982, came from the realization that there needed to be better benefit solutions and health plans available in the marketplace. Since then, ACS has grown to be a leading third-party administrator by focusing on the future of the industry, creating long-term solutions and predicting the benefit administration needs of our employer groups.
At ACS Benefit Services, we are focused on one thing – providing the best benefit services in the market to our clients. Employers from coast to coast, large and small, national and local, all depend on us to understand their complex benefit needs and deliver the ideal benefit solutions for their employees, uniquely specific to their industries.
At ACS, we are committed to investing in the future – your future. We research and seek out emerging technology to stay ahead of the curve and bring you state-of-the-art data analytics and cost containment solutions in this ever-changing market. We are continually expanding our portfolio to provide new products, services and solutions, like our reference based pricing and telemedicine solutions, to ensure that you’ll have the benefits that make you an employer of choice and simultaneously, increase both your employee retention and recruitment of leading candidates.
We are passionate about providing better benefit plans and services, including:
- Self-funded health benefit plans for small, mid-size and large employers
- Reference based pricing at a highly competitive, fixed PEPM fee to control rising health costs
- Connection to exceptional national & regional PPOs and PPO networks across the country
- Maternity management, PBM analysis and specialty drug solutions
- Proactive wellness education/incentive plans
- Consumer directed plans, including FSAs, HRAs, and HSAs
- Dental, vision, flexible spending, short-term and long-term disability administration
- 24/7 convenient and secure access on our website portal for employers, covered members and providers
Our experienced team provides outstanding customer service and will take the extra time to understand your business’s strategic goals and how those goals align with your benefit plan. We deliver optimal plan data reporting to build customized benefit solutions to minimize high dollar claimant risk, and our team of executives skillfully consult with human resource leaders from across the country.
We encourage you to take the time to visit with us. You’ll see our customer service is unparalleled, and our commitment to our clients is unwavering. We’re here for you, because providing better health plans is what we do. We look forward to meeting you.
Kari L. Niblack, Esq.